Changing the class, carrier or special service on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
Learn how to change the class, carrier or special service on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
- Select the Run Mail button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen.
- To display and select the classes and services available on your system or in your country open a postal job and select Class in the Mail Information list box on the Run Mail screen.
- Select the All classes and services tab on the classes and services screen. When you select this tab, the last class selected is displayed. To clear the selected class and any associated services, select Start over within this tab.
Select the class from the class list box.More information about selecting a class:
- If the class has other sub-classes associated with it, it will have a plus sign (+) in front of it. Selecting the class will display the additional sub-classes within the Class list box.
- If an option button appears in front of the class, the postage amount is typically displayed after the class name.
- Selecting the back arrow button at the top of the Class list box returns you to the previous class level.
- If the class requires additional information, it will display quotation marks "... " after the name. When you select this class, you are prompted to type in the additional information.
- When you select a class, the rating factors for that class appear in the list box on the left of the Run Mail screen. To change any of these factors, select the item in the list box.
- If special services are available for a class, they are displayed in the Extra services list box. To select a service, tap the tick box for the service.
- If you select a class or service that is incompatible with a.) the weighing method, b.) the weight of a mail piece currently on the scale, c.) a weight or amount of postage entered manually, d.) or a destination, a dialogue box appears and prompts you to modify the item. For example, if the weighing method is incompatible you are prompted to select a new method.
- If the class or weight requires a Postal Code, the system prompts you to enter it.
- If you select an International rate, the system prompts you to select the country.
- Select any extra service or services available for the class from the Extra services list box.
- Select OK.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021