Using the Toolbar on the SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Use the toolbar to view and change settings for your device.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H20, R2H20, R2H20M, R1H20C, 1H20C, R1H20CM, 7H20C, R7H20C, R7H20CM, 7H20A, R7H20A, R7H20AM)
The toolbar is located at the top of every screen.
Use the toolbar to:
- View and change settings and default values for your device
- View online help,
- View information for your network type and wireless signal strength.
- Back - Return to the previous screen.
- Home - Return to the Home screen from any screen.
- Support - Search online support content and get information on how to perform tasks.
- Network - View the current network type (wireless or wired) status and strength (for wireless connection). Allows you to turn wireless connection on or off. The icon here represents a wireless connection.
- Profile - Lock your device when you have enabled the security PIN.
- Settings - View or change your device and app settings. This includes adjusting the screen brightness, setting sound notification levels, and viewing wireless or wired connection information.
UPDATED: 22 May 2023