- Tap the Settings icon on the toolbar.
- Tap Wi-Fi in the Device & Network section to see a list of available networks.
- Tap the Add Network button at the top of the Wi-Fi screen.
- Tap the down arrow next in the Security field and select the security method.
- Tap Advanced Options to enter a static IP or set up a proxy.
- Tap Connect when done.
If you are unable to connect to the internet, ask your IT department to check the internet settings before you contact Pitney Bowes. If you still need assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: February 10, 2021