Move your device safely, whether you are moving it across the room or to a new facility.
- If you have a scale, remove it from the device.
- Remove the moistener assembly. Once you have removed and cleaned the assembly place it in a zip-top bag to prevent any remaining fluid from leaking.
- Remove the ink cartridge. Once you get the ink cartridge out, place it in a zip-top bag.
- Close the top cover.
- Remove any USB cables and optional devices such as a printer or scanner and pack them with the device.
- Unplug the power cable and pack it with the device.
- Once in the new location, re-install any USB cables and devices.
- Plug the power cord into the device and power outlet.
- Re-install the ink cartridge.
- Re-install the moistener assembly.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
options below.Related topics
UPDATED: January 19, 2021