Navigating the Envelope Printing app on the SendPro C, SendPro+
The Envelope Printing app is the starting point for printing postage on an envelope or tape. It also allows you to change what you print.
Tap Envelope Printing to open the Envelope Printing app.
On this screen, you can:
- Postage Balance - View the balance of funds you have left in your device.
- Date -Tap the date to view the date options.
- Total postage amount - View the total postage amount.
- Graphic - Tap Graphic to preview or add graphics. You can also add a custom text message.
- Print Mode - View the available printing modes such as printing a graphic only, printing the date and time, or seal envelopes without printing postage.
- Class - Tap Class to view available postal classes and any extra services.
- Account - Tap Account to charge back postage to departments or clients. Run reports showing how you spent your postage over specific time periods.
- Preset - Tap Preset to store a group of commonly-used settings. Presets can store settings such as a postage class, an account and a graphic.
UPDATED: 09 September 2022