Avoiding envelope sealing issues on the SendPro C, SendPro+
Prevent sealing issues by having adequate sealant in the moistener tank, placing the envelope correctly on the feed deck, and maintaining the wick or brush in the moistener.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H20)
Prevent sealing issues by:
- Having enough sealant in the moistener tank.
- Placing the envelope correctly on the feed deck.
- Maintaining the wick or brush in the moistener.
- Check the level of sealant in the moistener tank. Add more if required.
- Slide the envelope flap under the edge of the feed deck when inserting an envelope. Otherwise, the moistener cannot wet the flap.
- If the moistener tank is full, and your envelopes are still not sealing correctly, clean your moistener brush and wick.
UPDATED: 08 October 2021