Prevent sealing issues by:
- Having enough sealant in the moistener tank.
- Placing the envelope correctly on the feed deck.
- Maintaining the wick or brush in the moistener.
- Check the level of sealant in the moistener tank and add more if required.
- When feeding an envelope be sure to slide the envelope flap under the edge of the feed deck. Otherwise, the moistener cannot wet the flap.
- If the moistener tank is full, and your envelopes are still not sealing correctly, clean your moistener brush and wick.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
options below.Related topic
UPDATED: February 18, 2021