Email an account report to keep a record of how much departments or clients have spent on their postage over specific time periods.
- On the Home screen, tap Envelope Printing.
- Tap Account.
- Tap the menu icon.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap the Reports link in the Accounts section.
- Tap View & print reports.
- Tap the option button in front of the report to select it.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Actions or View Reports at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Email Report.
- Tap in the Please enter the recipient mail address box and enter the recipient's email address.
Note: The email address you enter will remain until you turn off then turn on the device.
- Tap the file type you wish to send: xlsx (Excel), csv (comma-separated values), pdf (Portable Data Format).
- Tap Send. The report will appear from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: January 11, 2021