Searching addresses in the Address Book on the SendPro C, SendPro+
Use the search feature in the Address Book to quickly find an address. This feature is helpful if you have many addresses stored in your address book.
- To open the Address Book:
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Address Book, or
- Tap Address Book at the bottom of the Home screen.
- Search for an address by typing a portion of the contact (name, company etc.) in the search field. The Address Book shows matching addresses.
- Tap Sort by to sort the Address Book then select how you wish to sort (name, company, city).
You can print a Parcel Shipping label once you find an address. Select the address, then tap Print shipping label.
UPDATED: 28 September 2021