Add a customised text message to print a return address or your own personalised message. Your message must comply with the postal rules for your country.
Your message can be up to five lines, with 20 characters per line. The message prints on the left side of the envelope.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Weigh your envelope, select a class, and select any special services required.
- Tap Graphic +.
- Tap Custom Text.
- Tap + Add.
- Tap Accept & Continue to comply with the postal rules.
- Enter a name for the message. The name can be up to 20 characters.
- Tap Save.
- Enter the message, line by line.
- Tap Apply twice.
- Insert the envelope into the device. The device prints the postage.
UPDATED: 07 October 2021