Your device allows you to add a custom text message to your mail. This can be a return address, for example. Your message can be up to five lines, with 20 characters per line. The message prints on the left side of the print.
- On the Home screen, tap Envelope Printing.
- Weigh your envelope, select a class, and select any special services required.
- Tap Graphic.
- Tap Custom Text.
- Tap + Add.
- Your message must comply with the postal rules for your country. Tap Accept & Continue to proceed.
- Enter a name for the message and tap Save. The name can be up to 20 characters.
- Enter the message.
- When finished, tap Apply twice.
- To verify that the envelope prints correctly, feed the envelope through the device.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: October 27, 2020