Enable cost accounts to keep a record of how much you are spending on Parcel Shipping labels.
- Tap Shipping Cost Accounts in the application drawer at the bottom of the Home screen.
- Tap the Preferences icon.
- Tap the slider in the upper right so that it turns blue and displays ON.
- Tap the tick box for Require cost account for all shipments. This makes your device allocate a cost account to every Parcel Shipping label.
- Tap the slider in the upper right so that it turns grey to turn Parcel Shipping cost accounts off.
- Tap Apply to continue.
You must create a least one cost account in order to use this feature.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 18 February 2021