Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H20)
Enable shipping cost accounts to keep a record of how much you are spending on Parcel Shipping labels.
- Open the Shipping Cost Accounts application by either:
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Shipping Cost Accounts, or
- Tap Shipping Cost Accounts in the app drawer at the bottom of the Home screen.
- Tap the Preferences icon.
- Tap the slider in the upper right so that it turns blue and displays ON.
- Tap the tick box for Require cost account for all shipments. This makes your device allocate a shipping cost account to every Parcel Shipping label.
- Tap the slider in the upper right so that it turns grey to turn shipping cost accounts off.
- Tap Apply to continue.
You must add at least one shipping cost account in order to use this feature.
UPDATED: 25 June 2021