Printing a Parcel Shipping label on the SendPro C, SendPro+
Print Parcel Shipping labels to receive favourable pricing for Royal Mail and ParcelForce services.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H20)
Print Parcel Shipping labels to get the best pricing for Royal Mail or ParcelForce® parcel services.
- Tap Parcel Shipping on the Home screen.
- Tap Royal Mail and ParcelForce.
- Add the sender address if required. Use the address book or enter it manually.
- Select a cost account, if enabled. If this field contains an account, check the account is correct.
- Tap Continue.
- Tap the Address icon to select the recipient address from the address book. Alternatively, manually enter a postcode and scroll to the desired address. Tick the Save contact box to save the address to the address book.
- Tap Continue.
- Enter the size of the parcel in centimetres within the Dimensions boxes.
- Tap Weight.
- There are two options to now choose:
- Tap Scale, then place the parcel on the scale. Tap Apply, then Continue or
- Manually enter the weight of the parcel if you know the weight. Tap Apply, then Continue.
- Tap the service you wish to use, in this example, 1st Class.
- Tap Extra Services if required. If you are not adding any special services, go to step 15.
- Tap the desired extra service.
- Tap Apply to confirm the extra services.
- Tap the Label Options icon to add a memo onto the label. Enter further information about your parcel, if prompted. When complete, tap Continue. Alternatively, tap Print to print the label.
- Tap Print.
- The carrier screen reappears. You can now print another label.
UPDATED: 08 September 2021