Modifying a shipping label cost account on the SendPro C, SendPro+
Modify a cost account to activate or deactivate a cost account, set a default cost account, or modify the description for the cost account.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H20)
Modify a shipping cost account to activate or deactivate a cost account, set a default cost account, or modify the description.
You cannot delete an existing shipping cost account.
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Shipping Cost Accounts to open the Shipping Cost Accounts app.
- Tap the Edit icon for the shipping cost account you want to modify.
- Tap the Active or Inactive option as required. Tap the back arrow to close the keyboard.
- Tap the tick box for Make this my default Cost Account to make this account the default.
- Tap the Description field to change the description.
- Tap Update when done with all your changes.
UPDATED: 09 September 2022