If a label does not print correctly, you can print it again.
- Tap Shipping History in the application drawer at the bottom of the Home screen.
- All of the Parcel Shipping labels appear by date. The latest date appears. The Date column shows the date you purchased the postage.
- Find your label in the list.
- Tap the label to open the details screen.
- Tap Reprint Label.
- Tap the tick box to confirm you will not use the label multiple times.
- Tap Reprint.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: January 22, 2021