The first time you sign in to SendPro® after signing up, you sign in with the role of Admin. As Admin, you can assign the role of Admin or User to new and existing users.
To edit existing users:
- Select Settings cog> Users. A list of all users is displayed, including their name, email address, role (Admin or User), and status (Active, Inactive, or Invited).
- To filter the list by status, select All drop down menu above status.
- To search, enter part of the user's name or email address in the Search field.
- Click the pencil icon next to the user you wish to edit.
- You can reset the user's role or status or edit the user's details.
The User Details
icon is disabled for the user who originally signed up for SendPro.
In Admin options you can also Set a maximum transaction limit for all users and choose to use a shared address book.
UPDATED: October 22, 2020