The first time you sign into SendPro® after signing up, you will have the role of Admin. As Admin, you can add (invite) new users and edit or delete existing users, but only if you have a SendPro subscription that allows for multiple users.
If you have a single user subscription you will be unable to invite users. The Invite Users option will be grey and not available to select. A link will appear on the top right of your screen inviting you to follow the link to upgrade to a multiple user subscription. If you would like to have additional SendPro users enabled please click the link or contact your system supplier to upgrade your subscription.
To invite new users:
- Select Settings cog> Users. A list of all current users appears, including their name, email address, role (Admin or User) and status (Active, Inactive, or Invited).
- Select Invite.
- Enter the new user's name in the name fields and email address into the email address field.
- Enter a Display Name.
- Select a role (Admin or User) from the Role menu. You can change their role later if needed. For more information, see How to manage users in SendPro.
- Select Invite. Each invited user will receive an email and will appear in the list of users with a Status of Invited.
Once the invited user has received the email, they should follow these steps to sign in:
- Select the Sign In link in the email.
- Enter a password.
- Sign in to SendPro.
UPDATED: October 22, 2020