If your mail is picked up at a certain time each day, you can set your system to advance the date at the mail pickup time. Type in the time when you want the date to advance. As soon as your system reaches the time you set, it automatically advances the date 24 hours and prints that date on your postage.Note:
The date on the postage should correspond to the date when your mail goes to the post office.
For example, if your mail goes to the Post Office at 3:00 PM each day, then set the date advance to "03:00 PM". Any mail processed after 3:00 PM will have the date for the following day printed on it. This ensures that the date printed on the mail piece corresponds with the date it is brought to the Post Office.
- Select the Settings button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen.
- Select System from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Select Automatic Date Advance.
- Select Yes if you want the date to advance automatically. The time of day to advance date fields appear.
- Select the Hour : Minute field.
- Type in the time (hour and minute) when you want the date advance to occur. The hour can be set using the 24 hour clock (i.e. 01 to 24). The minute must be set from 00 and 59. If no value is entered in the minute box, it will be set to “00” by default.
- Select OK.
- Select the Home button to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: January 06, 2020