Pairing SendSuite Mobile on an Android Tracking Assistant with SendSuite Tracking
Learn how to pair SendSuite Mobile on an Android Tracking Assistant with SendSuite Tracking.
Products affected: SendSuite® Tracking
On the computer that has SendSuite Tracking installed:
- Open the SendSuite Tracking Administrator web interface.
- Sign in to SendSuite Tracking Administrator.
- Select Setup Menu > SendSuite Mobile > Paired Devices.
- In the menu on the left, select Pairing.
- Select Generate QR Code. A QR code should appear.
On the Tracking Assistant:
- Select Menu > Apps.
- Scroll to the right and select SendSuite Mobile.
- Select Scan QR Code.
- Aim the camera on the Tracking Assistant at the QR code on the computer screen. It will take a picture of the QR code and pair the Tracking Assistant.
- Once the Tracking Assistant is paired, enter a unique device name and select Done.
- Sign in to SendSuite Mobile.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021