Selecting PrePay Reply on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
Learn how to select PrePay Reply on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
You can encourage customers to reply to you or your company by paying for their postage using Pitney Bowes® PrePay Reply. In the UK, you can print a PrePay reply envelope for First and Second class letters up to 100 gm in weight.
- From the Home screen, select Run Mail.
- Under Mail Information, click on the current class displayed. For example: Royal Mail 1st Class Letter.
- Under Class, click Back.
- At the bottom of the tabs click on PrePay Reply.
- Select the class you want, for example: 1st class or 2nd class.
- Select the mail type you want, for example: Letter, Large Letter, etc.
- Press OK to return to the Run Mail Screen.
- Press either Start to print on an envelope, or Tape to print the PrePay reply.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021