Using the touchscreen on the AddressRight 100, 200, and 300
The Control Panel touchscreen turns on when the printer is turned on. Use the touchscreen and printer Control Panel buttons to access various functions that help you control or customize printer operation.
Basic Touchscreen Information
Tap the Green Arrow to return to the previous screen.
Tap the Help (Life Preserver) icon to open a short description of the features found on that screen.
Using the Touchscreen Keyboards
Use the touchscreen keyboards when entering or editing information in entry boxes. The appropriate keyboard opens when you tap on an input box or tap within a data entry box on the touchscreen.
- Tap the C to the left of the white entry box to clear the box.
- Tap the Arrow to the right of the white entry box to delete the last character entered.
- Tap the Enter Arrow in the lower right to save your entry.
- Tap the Up Arrow to toggle between upper and lower case letters.
- Tap SP (space bar) to type a space.
- Tap 123 to open the numeric keyboard.
- Tap #+= on the numeric screen to open the symbols keyboard.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021