Products affected: AddressRight™ 200 Printer
- Standard #2 Phillips head screwdriver
Installing the Side Guides
- Remove the two screws [A] from each side guide block.
- Align the side guide screw holes with the holes in the side guide blocks.
- Insert the screws removed in step 1. Tighten so that the guides are firmly attached to the side guide blocks.
Installing the Rear Media Support and Guide
- Install the rear media support onto the rear center plate using the two screws [A] (included).
- Install the two screws [B] into the top of the rear center plate.
- To install the rear media guide, insert adjusting knob [C] through the rear media guide and rear media support. Screw it into the rectangular washer [D].
UPDATED: 03 June 2021