Assembling the AddressRight 100 printer
Learn how to assemble the AddressRight 100 printer.
Products affected: AddressRight™ 100 Printer
- Standard #2 Phillips head screwdriver
Installing the Side Guides
- Remove the two screws from the side guide blocks.
- Position the side guide screw holes so that they align with the holes in the side guide blocks.
- Insert the screws removed in step 1. Tighten the screws so that the guides are firmly attached to the side guide blocks [A].
Installing the Rear Media Support
- Install the rear media support onto the rear center plate using the three screws [A] (included).
Installing the Rear Media Guide
- Insert adjusting knob [A] through the rear media guide and rear media support and screw it into the rectangular washer [B].
UPDATED: 03 June 2021