Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H20)
Add Shipping Cost Accounts to record Parcel Shipping usage by department.
Open the Shipping Cost Accounts screen:
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Shipping Cost Accounts, or,
- Tap Shipping Cost Accounts in the application drawer at the bottom of the Home screen.
- Tap the plus sign + in the upper left corner of the Shipping Cost Accounts screen.
- Enter the account name, up to 20 characters. Tap the green Enter button when done. You can use lower case letters, upper case letters, numerals and special characters for the account name. Allowed special characters include:
- - hyphen
- _ dash
- ' single quote
- @ at sign
- . C-Series-Variables.US/Canada_Punctuation variable">Full stop
- and optional description.
- (Optional) Enter a description of the account, up to 200 characters.
- Tap the green Enter button when done. You can use the same types of characters as for the account name.
- Tap Active or Inactive, whichever is appropriate for this account.
- Tap the tick box for Make this my default Cost Account to make this cost account automatically used for all Parcel Shipping.
- Tap Apply.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021