Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H20)
Create cost accounts to record Parcel Shipping usage by department.
- Tap Shipping Cost Accounts in the application drawer at the bottom of the Home screen.
- Tap the plus sign + in the upper left corner of the Cost Accounts screen.
- Enter the account name, up to 20 characters. Tap the green tick when done. You can use lower case letters, upper case letters, numerals and special characters for the account name. Allowed special characters include:
- - hyphen
- _ dash
- ' single quote
- @ at sign
- . Full stop
- and optional description.
- (Optional) Enter a description of the account, up to 200 characters.
- Tap Enter (green check mark) when done. You can use the same types of characters as for the account name.
- Tap Active or Inactive, whichever is appropriate for this account.
- Tap the tick box for Make this my default Cost Account to make this cost account automatically used for all Parcel Shipping labels.
- Tap Apply.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 23 February 2021