Add presets to save your most frequently used settings to use time and time again. This will mean that your device is always ready to use.
Presets can store settings such as a postage class, an account and a graphic.
- Define the settings you want to save
- Save the preset (software version 01.14.1174)
- Save the preset (software version 91.14.1992)
Important: Make sure there is nothing on the scale when you add the preset as the device will also save the weight of the mailpiece.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Make sure your scale reads zero grams.
- Define the settings:
- Tap Account then select the desired account.
- Tap Class.
- Tap Start Over.
- Select the desired class and any additional services you may require. Tap Apply to continue.
- Tap Graphic to save a logo (Envelope Message) then select the logo you want.
- Tap the star in the Preset box.
Important: You must modify something in the Envelope Printing screen for the Preset star to appear.
- Tap Save New Preset to save it. If you wish to save it and replace the default setting, tap Replace Default Preset.
- For a new preset, enter a name, then tap the green Enter button when complete.
- Tap Preset. Changes to a preset cannot be made without changing the name of the preset. Please check your entries before saving.
- Tap Create new preset.
- Enter a name for the preset. You can enter up to 32 characters.
- Tap the green tick when complete.
UPDATED: 01 July 2021