A Preset is a snapshot of commonly-used settings saved as a template that you can use to more quickly select the same settings in the future. Presets can contain the postage class, postage value, extra services and graphic. The maximum number of presets you can have is ten.
- On the Home screen, tap Envelope Printing.
- Define the settings you would like for your preset:
- If accounting is enabled on your device, tap the Account button then select the desired account.
- Tap the Class button.
- Tap Start Over.
- Select the desired class and any additional services you may require. Confirm these by tapping Apply.
- If desired, tap Graphic to save a logo (Envelope Message). Select the desired Envelope Message.
- Tap the Preset button.
- Tap the Save or Create New Preset button.
- Enter a name for the preset. You can enter up to 32 characters.
- Tap the green tick when done.
Note: When your SendPro C, SendPro + device enters sleep mode or is switched off it also retains your last used settings.
UPDATED: July 15, 2020