Uploading system logs on the SendPro C, SendPro+
Your device creates a series of system logs that monitor a variety of operations on your device. Pitney Bowes Technical Support may ask you to upload one or more of these logs.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H20, R2H20, R2H20M, R1H20C, 1H20C, R1H20CM)
Your device creates a series of system logs that monitor operations on your device. If you need to upload system logs to a Pitney Bowes support representative, you can find them in the Advanced Device Options section under Settings.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Device Options section.
- Tap System Log Upload.
- Select the logs you want to upload.
- Tap Upload Selected Logs.
- Once the upload completes, an upload message bar appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap OK or Got It in the message bar. The device returns to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 28 March 2023