- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen, .
- Tap the date. The calendar appears.
- Tap Tomorrow or Another Date, depending on the date you wish to print.
- When you see the future date highlighted on the calendar, tap Apply.
- Insert the envelope into the device. The device prints the postage.
Important: The date on the postage should match the date when your mail goes to the post office. Your device automatically advances the printed date on the device stamp (as well as its internally held date) when the time reaches 5:00 PM. You cannot change this time.
UPDATED: 12 October 2021