A preset is a set of commonly-used settings saved as a template that you can use to more quickly select the same settings in the future. Presets can contain the postage class, postage value, extra services, and graphic. You can rename presets if needed.
- On the Home screen, tap Envelope Printing.
- Tap the Preset button.
- Tap the three dots on the preset you wish to rename.
- Tap Rename.
- Enter the new name using the onscreen keyboard.
- Tap the green tick when done.
- Tap the < button to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: July 15, 2020