Checking your network connection on the SendPro C, SendPro+
Use the Network Connection app to check that you have the necessary internet services to connect to the internet. The app helps diagnose network connection issues.
Your IT department may be blocking certain services. Only they will know if the necessary services are available on your network.
- To open and run the network checking app:
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Network Connection or
- Tap Check Network at the bottom of the Home screen.
- The device then provides you with the results of the network check.
- Tap Close twice to return to the Home screen.
If you are unable to connect to the internet, ask your IT department or internet provider to check the internet settings before you contact Pitney Bowes. If you still need assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 21 February 2022