Set the reporting period of an account report by setting the start and end dates of the report.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Account.
- Tap the menu icon.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap the Reports link in the Accounts section.
- Tap Report period.
- Select the calendar icon next to the Start date of fiscal year field.
The End date of fiscal year is determined based on the start date you enter. You cannot enter this date manually.
- Select a date on the calendar.
- Select SET.
- Select the Default reporting period field.
- Select a report period type.
- Select OK.
- (Optional) Use the Previous year and Next year buttons to view the reporting periods for the previous and next year. Use the up and down arrow buttons to scroll through the list of reporting periods for the current year.
- Tap OK to return to the Reports screen.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: January 25, 2021