If the moistener tank is full and your envelopes are not sealing properly, clean the moistener brush and wick.
Unscrew the plastic thumbscrew under the moistener base.
- Lift the moistener brush assembly off the top of the moistener base.
- Turn the assembly over and slide the moistener brush out of the holder.
- Locate the wick (with metal grate) on moistener base.
- Remove the metal grate and wick from the moistener base.
- Clean the brush and wick with water and rinse thoroughly.
- Place the wick back in the metal grate and replace in the moistener base.
- Replace the moistener brush in the holder.
- Replace the moistener brush assembly on top of the moistener base and secure with the plastic thumbscrew.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: July 15, 2020