Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H20)
You can print accounting reports for a specific account or for all accounts over various time periods.
- On the Home screen, tap Envelope Printing.
- Tap Account.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap the Reports link in the Accounts section.
- If this is the first time you are running a report:
- Tap Report Period and set the time range for your reports.
- Tap Preferences and set how to you wish to identify the accounts.
- Set the report period.
- Tap View & print reports.
- Tap on and select a report.
- Tap Next.
- Choose what to do with the report:
- To view the current report on the screen, tap View Report.
- To save the report under a new name, delete, print, or email the report, tap Actions. In order to print a report, you need an optional Report printer.
UPDATED: 24 February 2021