Deleting a transaction filter on the Connect+ Series and SendPro P
Make sure you do not need a transaction filter before you delete it. When you delete a transaction filter you cannot recover it.
If you login to the franking machine as an operator or supervisor, this feature is only available to users with supervisor access rights.
- Select Manage Accounts in the Mailing tile on the Home screen.
- Select Transactions.
- Select View and edit transactions.
- Select Saved filters....
- Select the appropriate filter then select Delete.
- Select OK to remove the filter from the list.
- Select Cancel to return to the Filter Transaction List screen.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 18 May 2021