Creating a Count Only job on the Connect+ Series and SendPro P
Learn how to create a Count Only job on the Connect+ Series and SendPro P
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
If your system uses accounting, you can create a job to count mail without printing postage. The piece count will be included in accounting reports.
- Select the Run Mail button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen.
- Select the Options button.
- Select Create new job....
- Select Count Only.
- Select OK. The job appears in a new job tab.
- Select the appropriate counter and then select OK.
- Total - Count only: total number of pieces for the current job.
- Resettable - Count only: the total number of pieces run since you reset the counter.
- Select an account.
- If necessary, select a surcharge.
- Select Start to begin feeding and counting envelopes.
- If you want to save this job, select Save as.
- Enter the job name and select OK.
UPDATED: 19. Oktober 2021