Viewing unlocked accounts only on the Connect+ Series and SendPro P
Set your franking machine to show only unlocked accounts when viewing the account list. Unlocked accounts are accounts that do not require a password.
A padlock icon appears next to the account name in the account list if a password is assigned to the account.
- Select Accounts in the Run Mail screen. The Select Account screen appears.
- Select Options.
- Select the Show unlocked account only tick box.
- A tick indicates that only unlocked accounts will appear in the account list.
- An empty tick box indicates that all accounts will appear in the account list.
- The franking machine updates the account list to correspond with the option you selected.
- Select an account.
- Select OK to return to the Run Mail screen.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 13 May 2021