Setting up the default reporting period for accounting reports on the Connect+ series and SendPro P
Learn how to set up the default reporting period for accounting reports on the Connect+ series and SendPro P.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
Before you can generate accounting reports, you need to select the default reporting period settings for your system. These settings include the start and end dates of your fiscal year, as well as number of reporting periods (none, annual, twice yearly, quarterly, and monthly).
- The default fiscal year runs from January 1st to December 31st.
- The default reporting period is calendar month.
- Select the Manage Accounts button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen.
- Select Reports.
- Select Report Period.
- Select the calendar icon next to the Start date of fiscal year field.
- Select a date on the calendar that appears.
- Select OK.
The End date of fiscal year is determined based on the start date you enter. It cannot be entered manually.
- Select the Default reporting period field.
- Select a report period type.
- Select OK.
- The list box on the screen is updated and provides a view the of the reporting periods based on the selections you've made.
- Use the Previous year and Next year buttons to view the reporting periods for the previous and next year.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to scroll through the list of reporting periods for the current year.
- Select OK to return to the Reports screen.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021