Products affected: SendSuite® Tracking
Before you begin, you will need:
- Your SendSuite Tracking server address. Contact the solutions helpdesk to determine this.
- Local administrative privileges on the Windows computer
To install the SendSuite Tracking Client and SendSuite Designer applications on a Windows 7 or Windows 10 computer:
- Use a web browser to navigate to <servername>/clientsetup/ and click the link to download the SendSuite Tracking Client Installer.
- Run the downloaded file SSTClient.exe.
- If prompted to allow the program to make changes to the computer, c lick Yes.
- When prompted to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package, click Install.
- When prompted that the installation seems to have failed and asked if you want to continue the installation, click Yes.
- On the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard screen, click Next.
- Enter the server name, set the web proxy and Connection Type as appropriate and click Next.
- On the Custom Setup screen, leave the default values and click Next.
- On the Ready to Install the Program screen, click Install.
- On the WMDC pop-up window, click OK.
- Click Finish to exit the installation wizard.
Local administrative privileges
UPDATED: 14 August 2021