Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H20)
When attempting to view the Address Book in Parcel Shipping, the message "Oops! Something went wrong" is displayed.
If you receive this error when accessing the Address Book in Parcel Shipping, there is a connection issue with your Parcel Shipping user name.
Log out of Trackable Labels:
- Tap Profile (person icon).
- Tap Sign Out.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one minute. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Sign into Trackable Labels.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021