"Oops! Something went wrong" message on the SendPro C, SendPro+
Signing out of Parcel Shipping then restarting your device can resolve the "Oops! Something went wrong" message.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H20)
When attempting to view the Address Book in Parcel Shipping, the message "Oops! Something went wrong" is displayed.
If you receive this error when accessing the Address Book in Parcel Shipping, there is a connection issue with your Parcel Shipping user name.
Log out of Parcel Shipping:
- Tap Profile (person icon).
- Tap Sign Out.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait 30 seconds. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Sign into Parcel Shipping.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 25 April 2022