Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
Tapes are not feeding.
Jams or obstructions in the tape path can cause this issue.
Make sure you install the correct tape. Only use the following Pitney Bowes tape rolls:
- 613-H - Adhesive tape.
- 610-R - Gummed Tape rolls (Connect+ 3000, SendPro P 3000 with the optional tape moistener unit only).
Check for jams in the tape track:
- Open the printer cover.
- Check the tape track for jams or other obstructions.
- (3000 only with tape moistener only) Check that blue sealer lever is in the correct position.
- Remove any jams.
If after clearing any jams the tape is still not feeding, reload the tape.
- Open the printer cover and tape cover.
- Hold the blue tape lever and remove the tape.
- Make sure the lead edge is straight and insert the tape up to the blue tape lever.
- Press Feed Forward at the top of the screen.
UPDATED: 03 June 2021