The Envelope Printing screen says, "Not Ready to Print" and will not print.
Several things can cause "Not Ready to Print":
- A jam may not have cleared.
- The jam release lever may be open.
- The ink cartridge may be missing or empty.
- The printhead may be missing.
- You may need to select an account.
- You may need to upload transactions.
Look for a red exclamation point (!) with a notification that the printhead or ink cartridge is missing or empty, a jam may be present in the device or the jam release lever is open.Accounting:
If you have accounting, you must select an account.Check the scale:
Upload any pending transactions:
- Tap Reset to default.
- Place something on the scale.
- If you do not have a scale:
- Tap the weight button.
- Choose the Manual radio button.
- Tap the 1 key.
- Tap Apply.
- Open and close the jam release lever.
Reboot the device:
- Tap Settings on the toolbar.
- Tap Sync Transaction Data.
- Any pending transactions will now be uploaded.
- Tap Reset to Default.
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power to turn the device back on.
- Tap Envelope Printing.
- Verify that the machine says ready to print.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: January 14, 2021