The power light is flashing blue, red or white and the device is not working.
The power button was held down too long when turning the device on or off.
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- When turning the device on, just tap the power button. Do not hold it down.
- When turning the device off, hold the power button for only 5 seconds.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: July 20, 2020