Solid red light on the w1110 (1E36, 1E42, 1E46) label printer
The red light on the w1110 (1E36, 1E42, 1E46) label printer is on and it will not print.
Products affected: SendPro®+ (2H20, R2H20, R2H20M, R1H20C, 1H20C, R1H20CM)
IssueThe red light on the w1110 label printer is on and it will not print.
CauseThe printer is not operating correctly, or you have not set the paper size correctly.
Solution 1: Restart the printer
- Unplug the power cord. The screen turns off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is functioning correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
If this fails to resolve the issue, go to solution 2.
Solution 2: Reset the printer
- Open the printer’s top cover and wind the media back onto the roll so that it is clear of the feed rollers and sensors, then close the cover.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer. Continue holding this button while you perform the next step.
- While still pressing the reset button, press the Stop/Resume and the Feed/Cancel buttons simultaneously until the left LED on the front panel turns solid green.
- Cover latch release
- Power LED (green)
- Error LED (red)
- Open the printer’s top cover and feed the label so that it is 6 mm out of the printer.
- Press and hold the Stop/Resume and the Feed/Cancel buttons simultaneously until the transport rollers begin to move the media. Immediately release both buttons when the media begins to move. The media should advance one label and the left LED should be solid green.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 27 February 2023