Printing the funds report on the Connect+ series and SendPro P
Learn to print the funds report on the Connect+ series and SendPro P.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The funds report shows how much funds are available to print. It includes the following information:
- Available: The total amount of funds available to print.
- Used: The total amount of funds printed over the lifetime of the franking machine.
- Total Pieces: The total number of mail pieces printed over the lifetime of the franking machine.
- Control Sum: The sum of the Available and Used totals, used to check for correct operation of the franking machine.
- Resettable Piece Count: The total number of mail pieces printed since the counter has been reset.
- Piece Count Value: The total amount of funds printed since the counter has been reset.
- PBP Account Number: The PB Postage™ account number.
- Indicia Number: The number printed on the Indicia.
- Meter Number: The franking machine serial number.
Note: This number will be different than the serial number of the feeder on the front of the machine.
- Meter Name: This field is blank.
- Printed: The date and time the report is printed.
- Select Reports from the Home screen.
- SelectFunds Report.
- Select Start to print the report on an envelope, or select Tape to print the report on a tape.
UPDATED: 04 April 2022