Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
You are able to perform a test to ensure your Connect+® Series / SendPro® P-Series system can connect successfully to the Pitney Bowes infrastructure. This feature is used to help diagnose any potential connectivity issues.
- Select the Settings button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen.
- Select Internet & Network from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Select Network Test.
- Select the Network Status tab.
- Select Perform Connection Test. The machine then checks:
- Active Network. This is used to ensure that your system is successfully connected to an active network and has been assigned an IP address.
- Connect to PB. This ensures that connections are possible to all relevant areas of the Pitney Bowes infrastructure.
- Speed Test. This performs a test of your upload and download speed.
- Select the Home button to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021