Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
If you have a large mailpiece that cannot be fed through your machine and you have an attached scale, use the Attached Scale method. Note that the system will automatically select this method if you place a piece of mail on your attached scale. It will also display the weight of the mailpiece next to the Weighing icon on the Run Mail screen. If the scale is not set to zero when there is no weight on the scale you can reset it to zero.
- Select the Run Mail button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen.
- Select a job that uses an attached scale or select the Weighing icon.
- Select the Attached scale option.
- Make sure the scale reads 0 grams when there are no mailpieces or any objects on the scale. If necessary, select Zero Scale.
- Select OK.
- Place the mailpiece on the scale. The amount displays next to the Weighing icon.
- If you are printing on tape, select Tape. If you are printing postage on the mail piece, place the piece on the feed deck and select Start.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021