The device gives one of the following error codes or system messages, and will not connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre: Error codes on device: 1811, 1814, 1815, 1816, 1825, 1822, 1826, 1829, 1870, 51, 23, 200D, and DE00
- Error Unable To Resolve Host.
- Unable To Resolve api.pitneybowes.com
- Failed to Update Please Contact Pitney Bowes.
- PB Commerce Cloud Not Found.
- Unable to complete refill - MessageID: PerformAuditRsp - Status: Not Connected to Internet.
- Sync your data.
- The data centre sent back a PVD error record when the UIC was expecting a PVD response.
- The Data Centre has found an exception and returned the GenRsp message. At this point the PBP task is in control of the dialogue.
The device is not connecting to the server.
- Tap the Settings icon and tap Sync Transaction data.
- You may be able to clear the error by simply restarting your device. Here are the steps to follow for a safe restart:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait for the display to turn off.
- Wait one minute.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is functioning correctly.
- If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
- If the connection still does not work, follow the connection troubleshooting steps for your connection method:
- If you have a network cable that runs from the back of your device to a wall jack, switch, or router, your device connects via a wired connection. See Wired network connection issues .
- If there is no network cable, your device connects via a wireless (Wi-Fi) connection. See Wireless connection issues .
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: February 24, 2021