"Account Discrepancy xxxx had been spent without being recorded to the external memory" message on the DM300M, DM400M and DM475
The message "Account Discrepancy £xxxx had been spent without being recorded to the external memory" appears.
Printing mail without selecting an account can cause this issue.
To continue franking mail, you need to allocate the outstanding funds to one of the accounts on your franking machine.
- Select Make a Manual Transaction.
- Choose the appropriate option. The option you choose depends on your manual transaction needs.
- Account: Select this option to choose an account from the available accounts on your franking machine. You can then run the manual transaction against this account.
- Class: Select this option to set the postage class.
- Postage: Select this option to set the total actual postage amount for the transaction.
- Chrg Amt: Select this option to set the total postage amount that you will be charging for the transaction. This is the actual postage amount plus any surcharges you may want to add. By default, this sets to the same postage as the actual postage amount.
- Piece Ct: Select this option so the manual transaction indicates the number of pieces of mail sent.
- Weight: Select this option to set the total weight of all the pieces of mail.
Once you have set up your manual transaction, select Done to save your changes. The franking machine returns to the Home Screen.
If you need further assistance, please chat with us.
UPDATED: 17 July 2023