Before you begin:
Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- For LAN connection, you will see the following connection icon in the global toolbar:
- If you have a wireless connection, you will see the following connection icon in the global toolbar:
If you see a line through the connection icon, it means you are not connected and will not be able to refill your postage until you establish a network connection.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Postage Balance.
- Tap Refill Postage.
- Enter the amount of postage you want to add to your machine.
- Tap Refill Mail Postage. If you are unable to add the postage:
- Tap the Settings (gear) icon in the global toolbar.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap Sync Transaction Data.
- A series of messages appears on your display, starting with "Preparing Transaction Data" followed by "Sending Transaction Data".
- Once the upload is complete, the message "Transaction Data Sent".
UPDATED: 14 August 2021