"Distributor Busy" message appears when attempting to refill postage on the SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
If you see the Distributor Busy message appear when trying to refill postage, the device is still communicating with the Pitney Bowes server.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H20, R2H20, R2H20M, R1H20C, 1H20C, R1H20CM, 7H20C, R7H20C, R7H20CM, 7H20A, R7H20A, R7H20AM)
IssueThe Distributor Busy message appears when attempting to refill postage.
CauseThe device is still communicating with the Pitney Bowes server. You need to wait at least fifteen seconds after the Refill Mail Postage button turns blue to allow the device to complete the communication.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Postage Balance.
- Tap Refill Postage.
- The Refill Mail Postage button will be greyed out. Wait until the Refill Mail Postage button turns blue.
- Wait for an additional fifteen seconds to allow the device to finish communicating with the server.
- Enter the amount you want to refill with.
- Tap Refill Mail Postage.
- Tap Done to return to the Home screen or View Receipt.
UPDATED: 06 April 2023