Purchase Power Invoice Explained
Purchase power invoice, payment terms and fee structure explained.
Purchase Power is a credit facility that eliminates the need for you to pay in advance. You will receive an easy to understand, itemised monthly invoice, billing you for any purchases made in the last 30 days.
Purchase Power terms and details
- Payments are due 25 days from the invoice date and can be paid by either.
- Flexible payment terms; pay either the minimum, the full amount or anything in between.
- Invoice billing date can be amended to accommodate internal payment runs; choose from 14 different billing dates.
Invoice Summary Explained
Invoice Items Explained
- Meter Reset: The value of any postage added to the meter.
- Royal Mail Underpayment: The value and administration fee from Royal Mail for an item of mail that has been processed at the incorrect value. For further information, please contact Royal Mail.
- SendPro Services: Charges relating to parcels and letters sent using SendPro online.
- 💡Tip: An activity fee may be charged for the use of the Sendpro application, the amount will be charged at £1 or 1% of the total transactions (whichever is greater).
- Purchase Power Fees Explained will provide details for any additional items that may appear on an invoice.
UPDATED: 22 June 2023