Installing Device Hub in SendPro Online
Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to install Device hub.
You must install Device hub to use your scale with SendPro Online. To install Device hub-
- Sign into SendPro Online.
- Click Settings.
- Select My Devices.
- Click Download Device Hub Installer.
- Device Hub will be downloaded to your computer's Downloads folder. Go to your computer's Downloads folder and double-click on the downloaded file named DeviceHubvX.X.XX.exe.
- Click Install.
- Once the install completes click Finish.
- A new window opens. Re-enter your log in credentials and click Sign in.
- Your Device Hub status displays as successful. Click Close to return to SendPro Online.
Important: Pitney Bowes Device hub is currently supporting only the below Printers, Scale and OCR.
- Brother QL - 1100
- Brother QL - 800
- DataMax W1110
- SL 22 (Datamax Mark III)
- SL19 (Zebra ZT 230)
- JZ20 Printer
- Bixolon label printers - PitneyBowes PB-SP100
- Zebra ZP 450
- Scale 70 lb
- Scale 10 lb
- Gorilla Scale 150 lb
- Fairbanks SCD-R9000-14U (170 LBS)
- METTLER TOLEDO
- OCR- TC-51
- HP Printers (HP Office Jet Pro 9010 series, Officejet Pro 6970, Officejet Pro 6970, Deskjet 1000, ENVY 4527, Envy 5010, ENVY 4527)
- SHARP Printers (Model: MX-3640N PCL6)
- Cannon Printer (Pixma MG3650)
- Samsung Printer (M332x 382x 402x Series)
- DELL Printer (Model: Lexmark MTT425)
Operating system requirements
- Windows 10 or later. Additionally, any available updates for your version of Windows should also be installed.
- MacOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later.
Unsupported Printers With Pitney Bowes Device Hub
Certain printers and configurations are not currently supported when printing via Pitney Bowes Device Hub.
Pitney Bowes cannot troubleshoot issues that occur when using these printers with Pitney Bowes Device hub:
- Wireless and network printers. Printers should be connected to the printer workstation(s) via USB, though some wireless or network printers may work.
- Rollo label printers.
- Epson, Dell and Bluetooth Printers.
Connecting your network printer to Device Hub in SendPro Online
UPDATED: 21 October 2021