Installing DeviceHub in SendPro Online
Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to install DeviceHub.
You must install DeviceHub to use your scale with SendPro Online. To install DeviceHub-
- Sign into SendPro Online.
- Click Settings.
- Select My Devices.
- Click Download Device Hub Installer.
- Device Hub will be downloaded to your computer's Downloads folder. Go to your computer's Downloads folder and double-click on the downloaded file named DeviceHubvX.X.XX.exe.
- Click Install.
- Once the install completes click Finish.
- A new window opens. Re-enter your log in credentials and click Sign in.
- Your DeviceHub status displays as successful. Click Close to return to SendPro Online.
Important: Pitney Bowes DeviceHub is currently supporting only the below Printers, Scale and OCR.
- Bixolon label printers - Pitney Bowes PB-SP100 (1E52, 1E49)
- Brother QL - 800
- Brother QL - 1100
- Cannon Printer (Pixma MG3650)
- DataMax w1110 (1E46, 1E42, 1E36)
- DELL Printer (Model: Lexmark MTT425)
- Fairbanks SCD-R9000-14U (170 LBS)
- Gorilla Scale 150 lb
- HP Printers (HP Office Jet Pro 9010 series, Officejet Pro 6970, Officejet Pro 6970, Deskjet 1000, ENVY 4527, Envy 5010, ENVY 4527)
- JZ20 Printer
- METTLER TOLEDO
- OCR- TC-51
- Samsung Printer (M332x 382x 402x Series)
- Scale 10 lb
- Scale 70 lb
- SHARP Printers (Model: MX-3640N PCL6)
- SL 22 (Datamax Mark III)
- SL19 (Zebra ZT 230)
- Zebra ZP 450
Operating system requirements
- Windows 10 or later. Additionally, any available updates for your version of Windows should also be installed.
- MacOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later.
Unsupported Printers With Pitney Bowes DeviceHub
Certain printers and configurations are not currently supported when printing via Pitney Bowes DeviceHub.
Pitney Bowes cannot troubleshoot issues that occur when using these printers with Pitney Bowes DeviceHub:
- Wireless and network printers. Printers should be connected to the printer workstation(s) via USB, though some wireless or network printers may work.
- Rollo label printers.
- Epson, Dell and Bluetooth Printers.
UPDATED: 08 December 2022