The default preset timer will reset your device to your most commonly-used settings. By default, the preset timer resets your device after one minute of inactivity. You can change this time if necessary.
You must have software version 01.14.1174 installed on your device to set the default preset time.
Here is how you check your software version: Finding the software version
- Tap Settings on the toolbar.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap Postage Refills.
- Tap Default Preset Timer.
- Use the slider to set the time between 1 and 9 minutes.
- To save the value and exit the screen, tap the back arrow or Home in the toolbar.
UPDATED: 28 June 2021